also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, December 31, 2012

we were never a we * 12/31/12


There is no cognition
that will quench my thirst.
There is no thirst
without of my deepest yearning.
Further, there is no yearning
outside my distinct depiction
from the drawnness
and there is no distinction
outside my calling this out
with singular clarity.
And, unknown to myself,
the belly side of my call outs
constantly reaffirms my isolation,
not knowing that that composition
facilitates this aloneness to be so.
So solemnly, here I presently am,
with my thoughts
and these thought processes
as my cognitions,
yet realizing myself as a witness
to all of this.
That what I think
and how I think, what I think,
is as affirming as it may seem
to myself, so much so,
that I continue to do so,
and it only constructively places me,
more deeply embeds me,
in a self sense of isolation.
I am soberly seated
with these methodologies
that perpetuate my being here.
And with this usage as persuasion,
I bring to my mind
supposed answers to a problem
that profoundly doesn’t exist.
That I treat as problematic in origin,
under the guise of objectification,
is only to be humbled
by my mind’s offerings
and the monotony of its novelty.
Yet by these repetitions
there are premonitions 
beyond the apparent requests,
so much so that I revert to reflection
upon each answer received,
to refine the who of me
who is asking,
to locate the who of me
who is beaconing,
to identify the who of me
at source for this,
to be aware of the who of me
holding and withholding,
and of course, the who,
who gathers to be the me,
to be in response to me
who unceasingly keeps asking.
When are we, all of these of me,
not this fundamental of isolation
and yet calling out a presumption
of complete consummate connectivity?
I have no words of utility.
My thoughts flounder and are vagrant.
My requests are a brutal redundancy.
I go away from that which thinks me,
for that which feels me
though minutely so.
I am no more to be hooked
by the false entitlement of language,
or the presumption of formalizations,
by the pomposity of a rational stance.
All of this has no speech of entry.
I imprison myself to say.
I lay down my existence as I know it.
For that it would profoundly
and deeply bow
to be a sound in my sensory range
and I would be a fool to listen for it.
That it would lovingly surrender
to be a sight
within my visual reach
and I would be bamboozled
to commit rods and cones
and wide eyes to this intake
in such a manner.
Sensory to wit
is a debacle of progression.
Where we are of each other,
is not there by this
experiential endowment of means.
I feel with this phantom tongue
of my heart,
for that which has no mass, no claims,
that which would not belittle into words.
To know what I am saying here,
is to hear me clearly and go away
from understanding any further
as if this was engagement.
We were and are never apart
and we were never a we
but only vastly,
and now resoundingly
in oneness
as the outpour forevering . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment