also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Spoke to you * 12/12/12


I closed my mouth
and spoke to you
in a thousand ways.
Snuck past your ear drums
with weightless say.
Didn’t give your mind
a sense of occupancy coming.
Bypassed directly to you heart.
Stood at the entry arch
to those chambers
and yelled, no, intoned
a wail-weep-howl
up and down
the titillation receptors 
of your towering spine.
Your vertebrae’s tectonic plates
heard me
as they all primal chimed in.
But not a sound of evidence
was heard.
I set up a field
of thermal auric display
to surrounded all of your skin.
I pleaded with your sensors
to not inform you.
Then I sent waves of warmth
up and down and all around,
wrapping your body cacoon-like
without the slightest bit
of skin confirmation to you.
And you were bathed
and basked in it,
without knowing it
or it’s wherewithal.
I lightened the weight
of each of your cells
by simple heartfelt prayers,
to give you a buoyancy of being
without you being suspect
in any way.
But out of curiosity
for your own spirit,
sent you up,
to consciously go,
more deeply within.
And you caress blessed me
with that sacred light of yours,
as presence,
now more deeply,
coming from within . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment