also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, November 16, 2012

The self experiment *11/16/12


I have the self experiment
that will say out loud
in summary to others, as
“it is what it is”.
Of course, this is historical
and is somewhat conclusionary.
So the deeper frame
behind that being said is:
how it is that, it is what it is?
I mean, whom of me did I hire,
exclusively, to tend to
the external world,
that keeps tract
of all of this stuff
in a grand way
and then holds it for me,
in that surmise way?
And how is that holding done
in me, so that 
it became so strongly that way?
And who of me,
behind the me doing this
surmise and holding pattern,
made that be so?
And further more,
how did they get to be
in charge of directing
that who of me, to begin with?
Well and then, who really are
any of these of me?
And do they ever directly relate,
I mean really relate,
to my essential me?

(hall of mirrors,
voices in a stairwell,
treading water in a freezing lake,
saying lines
from someone else’s script,
vibes that make no sense,
wearing a lit miner’s headlamp
to discover my canary wings,
and socks that don’t feel
like they match,
by thickness to me!)

So here we are again,
every moment anew.
And the self experiment (?),
it is what it is  . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment