also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, November 22, 2012

Incantation from a plea * 11/22/12


I am asking you
to leap off of
the tallest structure
of your habitual self
and grow back
your birthright
sentient wings.

Make this perfectly clear
to yourself by repeating
this as incantation
until you are source-fully
present within it.

The essence of me consciously,
has no need for observation.
The isness of me forthcoming,
has no priorities.
The ever-now of me
has no cognitions presenting,
that are current.
My integrity-ethics wears
no medals of honor,
has no meaningful measures
of necessity, displaying in time.
My stream of words
arriving as speech is,
risk free channeled
from my beyond-within
before meaning is my sight.
My experiences are
the exhaust pipes
of this self-engine
that, truly, in its own right,
I hardly intimately know
but knows me well beyond
my story and my account.
My now is featureless
to my empty mind
and yet within me,
as I grow levity wings.
The sky of enormity
before me,
reigns supreme.
I leap into my embrace
and within, opens skyward.
Nothing has changed,
yet everything is less distractive
in a greater whole.
Expanse is method.
Vastness expresses me.
Light, coming from within,
flies my manifest of being.
Oneness is living,
as sentience abides . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment