also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The cup of yourself * 10/3/12


There are these times
when you pass me
the cup of yourself.
You actually hand it to me
with your words,
from where they come from
within you.
You reach through
what appears to be
and hand me this cup of you
and I look over the brim
to see an enormity within you.
You are more space
than I can
experientially breathe in
and savor forthright.
You are more light
than I can take on to embrace.
These words,
as invitation to me,
have gone on from there
and the meaning, as invitation,
is melted into me now.
For I have left that mind of mine
for deeper pastures present,
where awareness grows
beyond what answers
would provide.
I am drinking from there,
what I always knew to be
but did not know how to know.
Now, just knowing
is the lesser state.   
Vague, as memory
gives way to being.
What I relish from you
replenishes,
without diminishment
of your offering.
And I linger from there
to here,
timelessly spellbound
and richly absorbing . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment