also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, October 13, 2012

must you always? * 10/13/12


Must you always
be so cryptic?
You think of me
as being deliberately mysterious?
Like I can make words
plain in a response
as if docking a cargo ship
to a space station
is just sentence-by-sentence.
Do you just want me to answer
from your cognitively familiar menu
as if this is the Denny’s
of mindful convenience?
I throw enigmatic eggs
at your house of assumptions.
Some fry, some hatch,
some ask for coloration,
some from extinction’s list
some destined to break
if not handled warmly.
Cryptic: square peg
hurled through round hole?
Are you squarely round
or roundly square?
Embrace occurs either way.
Friction is blessedness embraced.
The heat comes from my warm heart.
My head does not hurt any more
dancing inside of my heart.
I understand with watercolors
what is etched in stone
yet sinks through, well bleeds though.
Billboards never tell the complete truth,
no matter how fast or slow
we drive by them.
Words are moving with meaning
along an inner melody highway.
I can steer clearly, change gears,
but the load shifts of meaningfulness
are always possible . . .





No comments:

Post a Comment