also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, September 15, 2012

Missing * 9/15/12

You are only missing me

in the old ways.

I am only a richer expansion

of the expression of you

to your own eyes.

You are just not that familiar

with yourself that way yet,

and therefore, you call it me.

Where that is in you,

there is a oneness resource.

All we have done,

you and I,

is to expand our fields

to a subtler level

to include a greater sense

of self shared

but we are still ourselves

in that oneness sense.

We each inwardly tap

and we are there.

You are blessed to be you

and you bless yourself

by being you,

and you bless me

by sharing

from that source within.

In that way,

we are not ever

missing the other. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment