also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, September 1, 2012

Love is * 9/1/12

Love is,

as self-permission inspires.

First, it is an expansion

from within

and yet undisclosed.

And then,

it is a surreptitiousness

but boldly filling.

This is followed by

an expansive occupancy

that finally greets me

as me, or you as you.

No, not the same old me

or the same old you,

but yes, recognized

as more of an essential

me or you,

without the labor of story,

without the tackiness

of permissions or prohibitions.

There is/was a surrender

to spirit, in spirit

as to the fullness

of this embrace.

For the essential self in

either of us,

it is paradoxically falling up,

expanding and widening,

to be in that love,

exuding that love . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment