also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, September 21, 2012

I see in your eyes * 9/21/12


I see in your eyes
just how fragile you really are
deep, deep within
and it takes my breath away.
I see with what innocence and trust
you venture into the unknown
of each next moment’s enterprise.
So subtle and multi-realmed,
but, for you, inviting
and more so, inevitable.
The embrace is full flush.
Nothing of awareness is held back
or is in search of a conclusion’s reward.
All cells dance as all senses immerse.
Emotions are full face forward
in first person free range of response.
Not to meet up with differences
but to be grateful into the harmonies.
There is no audience, after the fact.
There is no expression
that does not dance of itself.
Fragile implies
no baggage going forward.
Fragile is of the utmost
but without excess,
becoming what is so.
It is with an empathy given
that has no return in mind.
To be all with it
is a surrender of mine,
I see in you.
You are my invitation.
I am helpless to insist otherwise.
So much of what I see
in your eyes,
is a brightness in me,
coming from afar
and yet you confirm,
as it takes my breath away
towards this coming passage.
And the enormity breathes me
into quantum aliveness
as time offers me no resistance,
to be deep, deep, within.
And I see it in your eyes . . .








No comments:

Post a Comment