also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, July 16, 2012

who is at gut of these feelings 1of4 7/16/12 2of4

I cannot go any further within.

It seems, my senses talk about me

behind my back

and snicker into double positives

that I can vacantly hear

but only in a fleeting way

as the front end of words

with no last syllables to me.

They give disinterested responses

to my searching and pleas.

If I am near the engine room,

the droning is the heartless silence

of a massive chasm

between two deafening beats.

They are a collision inside me.

Some parts numbing,

some parts pulsing,

parts scattered,

as I inwardly view this disarray.

Order is futile.

Ordering is babble.

The only conversation

that justifies itself

is in response

to others' near by in proximity.

I am out of range

of familiarity's calming claim.

Drowning in sideswipes of sorrow,

my sense of self is undertow.

I am here as down stream

somehow already.

All these answers

I have ever asked for,

stomp over me in a rambling

before recognition

then start running away.

I see clearly

that my fading focus

is vague to start with.

No, I didn't get the license.

No I don't have a license.

All the Kleenex is already wet

still unfolded, dripping in the box

yet I am carried along

by a superfluous of angels.

They have thorns on their wings

and stay out of my flailing reach.

They speak about me

but always keep looking away.

Who of me,

is at gut of these feelings?

No comments:

Post a Comment