also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Oneness begets * 7/4/12

Writing comes up

on the blackboard of my mind.

The chalk is made up of

white doves landing

with precision,

as they shape these words,

cooing yet still-point holding.

My eyes pet them

as reading would do.

Then they are released

into flight again,

once my heart hears their words.

By this means,

there is never anything to erase.

This has become

my shape shifting literacy.

The sky is now filled

with verbosity doves,

flying my expressions

as my heart shapes itself

towards more words

lifting to the mind’s enunciation.

But now these doves

have taken to flight

to sing what there is to be said.

And so it goes,

chorus becoming caress,

sky is a sounding board embrace

as an enormity of intimacy

towards oneness begets . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment