also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, July 5, 2012

Cry and laugh * 7/5/12

please note:

(So yesterday was the start of my fourth year of daily poetry blogs, all 1138 of them. This was all started by a friend’s dare for me to write a poem a day for a year. And the beat goes on and goes deeper. I know, I have heard the requests for shorter pieces, less lines, etc. And so the struggle continues. Blessings upon you all, as I continues onward. Jai, junah)

***********************************************

I cry now to soften

the brittle low points

of your life

then I laugh

to till the soil

of your soul.

I then hum to myself

sending warmth

to your heart.

I dismiss any memories

between us

to be with you now

for there is no distance

in this full expansion.

Touch is on the outside

of where we are.

Knocking on the door of us,

demanding that awareness

take up its physical cause,

and leave these ethers

of consummate fullness . . .

I breathe,

you breathe,

we breathe.

There are no disparities,

as all of this

is an ongoing

oneness pronouncement . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment