also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, June 12, 2012

what I want before want (2 of 2) * 6/12/12

what I want before want

(Part two)

What I want is the full audience

of every human participating

with out conscious restraint

or disaster as invitation.

I want to be in that space

where lightning’s gotten

and given permission.

I want to be

where glow allows itself

to be perceived that way

with such a rhythm

of constancy subtly wavering.

I want to exactly be

where the muted screech

of a number two lead pencil

haphazardly,

wedge-chisel-smears

its contacting self

onto and across

an uncharted page.

I want to be on a wing

of a peregrine falcon

that is so loud

in turbulence

when swooping in flight

and yet so quiet in residence

when preened.

I want to specifically be of mind

right between

where the takedown from meaning

is so thunderously

door-slam consuming

then right into

the flat out complete

abandonment of deep sleep.

It’s what I want before want.

I want to be of vision

where my wink slams

the eyelid door

with a bellow percussion

of a resounding

one drummed beat,

where follicle after follicle

takes up accapella response

from contact with a brush

to make a head song of hair

grow songbird complete.

I want to be

where the feel

of the expansive deep

takes up a conscious residence

behind my senses

and beyond my sleep.

It’s what I want

before want.

No comments:

Post a Comment