also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, June 10, 2012

what I want before want (1 of 2) * 6/10/12

what I want before want

(part one)

I love the joy of movement.

I love the sensing

from the joy of movement.

I want to sense that movement

before the movement exists.

I want to sense that movement

before the sense of movement

exists,

even before want exists.

I want to clearly sense

the before, an urgency occurs,

to sense the before,

immediacy occurs,

but mostly, to sacredly sense

before any sensing occurs.

What I want

is that fullness of presence

that creeps up on everything.

I want daring

before clarity refines.

I want a full mind

of open-ended awareness

before definition’s implicit faith.

I want the sense of this sperm,

the sperm that made me,

by it’s driving beat

before uniting with this ovum

into cell cleavage, then me.

It’s what I want before want.

No comments:

Post a Comment