also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, June 24, 2012

Coming from asunder * 6/24/12

I have taken you under my wing

as an upturn sky for my flight.

I fly towards a horizon line

of your lips, parting to envelope me.

Kazoos of feelings

give way to harmonicas of spirit

as shared breath continues.

These bodies are sovereignties

of our cellular-bration.

The audience of us

takes up conversation

while soothing liquidity continues.

Smolder and simmer

get up to dance.

They disrobe

from their shadows of passivity

to be in motion,

freely into the light.

Experience is what wallflowers

would do with this.

The surreal disallows that!

Ripples go outward from the source.

Time passes as one hand clapping.

The pleasantries of sweet amnesia

have French-kissed into aliveness.

No one is wearing any meaning.

All that was previously visible,

lives invisibly now

basking in the light of this day . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment