also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, May 17, 2012

get off * 5/17/12

I have to get off

on wherever I am.

No, not to get small

to appear to myself

that I am still getting off.

No, I have to stay expanded,

not reduced to a relative sense

and yet get off inwardly

on whatever appears

to be going on,

get off on whatever

the storyline says

is apparently going on,

no matter

about the numbers of people

who hold this to be so,

even if they are in my face

with their declaration

or drama about it.

In spite of the outward mandate,

I need to get off

on finding an inner way

to be present in the flow

and stay expanded

while honoring

all the props and rituals

that others hold as relevant,

even though they may be attached

to the forms

and may defend the memories

and the stories.

My self-generative energy

must keep coming through,

filling their fill

and going beyond,

as if everything around me

is a doorway to the same expanse.

And once that expanse is entered,

there is no more scarcity,

there are no more reasons

for possessions,

no more false causal-ness.

There are no more nor less

places of sacredness.

The lantern of light

is everywhere available

and every thing of frame

is of itself that light.

And life, as experience,

is honoring and celebration

without fanfare

or external acknowledgment,

without a two part involvement

of awareness and response.

Every all is the expression of light,

weaving time into a memorization,

the likes of Aurora Borealis,

with every sensory input

non-distractively alluring

yet simultaneously beaming forth.

The weave of subtle embrace,

is beyond and within.

Every form is forth coming,

no seams,

no edges,

no need for depiction or discernment.

Only always is every time,

as if there were time,

as if there were matter

that meant something,

other than the all of awe

as passage . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment