also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Where is language now * 4/25/12

In a world of language,

all nouns have a bounty on them

and live in the past,

while all verbs

invite me to whimsy as journey.

My hope upon us meeting

is that I don’t take from you,

any understanding.

For understanding maybe custodial

and lacks the intimacy of trust

that I would yearn for from within.

May your words not be instructions,

but more so,

inviting edges of immersions,

emissaries, as it were,

slightly adjunct

to the interface of our auras.

May the harmonics of our beings

find a means into our sensory range.

And provide for us,

expansions as a permissions

for our now to express

through the oneness of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment