also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A sudden burst * 4/11/12

A sudden nano-burst

of steeped tranquility,

and I have not moved,

even one thought over.

I am hardly a new breath,

still in the awareness echo

of the last heartbeat.

Notice of itself,

without the masquerade

of particulars

is panting in the haste

towards arriving.

Transition’s twitch-means

has not signaled yet

towards lifting a limb.

It’s other-worldliness

that comes as a flood, a calling.

I am quick

with my inner eyes,

but no nametags appear.

The cue of presentability

in me, is leaderless,

no gestures for portrayal,

not even time

for alert to the troops

of summary as assistance

or a fix of posture

or a self-conscious decree

for presence to bloom

front and center.

Can’t pull a topic up

or even launch

a tongue with lips

towards words alert.

All the mental synapses,

miles and miles

of these nerves,

are even now

still in fire lines,

caught passing buckets

of same-ole same-ole

napping slosh along.

It is a sudden burst

of steeped tranquility.

And it has taken me

into simultaneity,

to a receiver mind,

maybe heartfelt,

outside of time

that is shrouded by

feeling’s pheromones.

It has taken me beyond

the heart of the matter,

beyond the need

for designation in action.

It is a sudden burst

of steeped tranquility,

and with this rush,

my soul has ever so

invisibly sparked

an impetuous smile

coming upon me . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment