also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, April 9, 2012

A doorman * 4/9/12

I am just a doorman,

brought here from

another place and time.

But I am bodhisattva stubborn

to my task at hand,

as just a doorman.

The building is invisible

to which I attend.

But every now and then,

one being,

that comes and goes,

appears.

Says what he says

and does what he does.

And disappears,

right then.

People come by

and ask me things

as if I were that being.

But I am just a doorman.

I don’t know his whereabouts.

But I will relay the message,

next time I see him.

Maybe he will make a response.

If so, I will pass it on.

And so it goes.

The building is still invisible,

to all it seems.

It’s actually a community,

a metropolis of oneness,

where we all really live.

Yet still invisible,

but not to me . . .

For now,

I am soul bound

to be a doorman.

No comments:

Post a Comment