also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, March 8, 2012

Breath 2 of 3 3/8/12

I faintly smell what I can't identify

with what-is-this quizzical breaths,

searching slowly

yet curiously sniffing the expanse.

If there is a story that never ends,

whether overtaken

by sleep or emotion

or mind preoccupation

with my place in some line,

with this breath

I find myself whole

without content,

as this breath secures a permission

for undisclosed self to reappear.

Oh-that-was-so-good,

snuggles of intimacy,

comforting within a round

of breath nuzzles

as if warmth is breathing

through my pores.

I shallow breathe my thoughts

towards rest,

then gallop towards

full blown sail breaths

once asleep.

Breath is my noble knight of action,

the simplicity beneath gestures,

the invisible wick providing flame.

I hesitantly deep sigh

these self-critical inner dialogues

of tumultuous emotions,

inwardly churning

otherwise, without breath release,

never surfacing.

Breath is one's movement

through undisclosed darkness,

as the unwavering momentum

towards the mountain of light.

No comments:

Post a Comment