also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, January 28, 2012

the living seed lesson 1/28/12

Every action that I do

to another,

out of a place

of hardness and cruelty

affecting another,

is only a reflection

of a self-administered pain.

It is an act of blind cruelty

also unto myself,

being reinforced unconsciously

upon myself,

creating the stones

that crush myself

into my own deepened

un-sharable isolation,

into a deeper self-inflicted

permanence of darkness.

And as for the others,

who are receivers of my actions,

from these actions,

I have even less real feel for them,

less opportunity for grace

from them,

less intimacy

of a shared consciousness,

less togetherness

of our love in a conscious way.

Yet the spirit connection

as a dynamic,

is not weaken with that being.

Only the torment persists

of not being able

to consciously share in the light.

Appearing as an everlasting curse,

to be that remote

from ones so dynamically dear,

to be that far removed

from beings

so essentially in oneness,

and to eventually realize

that it is within myself

and that I have brought this

all upon me.

Only the divinity of myself,

surrendered and re-received,

will set me free,

and only the witness of all,

who are the dynamics

to my cause,

have to be in audience

and me for them,

for me to arrive again,

as whole and as one.

One with all I have damned,

all I have discouraged

and deceived,

all I have distanced

by my unconscious acts.

They are my oneness,

my soul revival,

for this hollowness to be filled,

for this wholeness to be fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment