also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, January 20, 2012

I go where it takes me * 1/20/12

It all starts with familiarity.

Things that use to have names to me

but now have

full blown functions in my life.

That process speeds up the doing.

It is all quasi declared

as identified to me.

I have skills with this

in mundane ways.

My entire life is methods for relating.

And so I start from there

going somewhere in thought.

It is a internal process

that I take up with.

It is slippery to think about that much,

as if I was watching myself do it.

It was nowhere and now it is here.

It comes out of the ethers to be sure.

I have done it,

shit, we all have done it

every day of our lives.

It’s how next things come.

It’s a doing

as these things come up.

It’s stuff to do and get attached to.

That’s what I first notice.

It’s the fill of most activity.

It’s a curiosity towards involvement,

a time spent, the fill of my story,

some inklings of attachment,

some habits of repeatable success,

a consensual of culture,

my m.o. and current predicament.

It’s slippery to notice

in any other ways.

It is a do and then a done,

an outfitting of it, experientially

towards memories

in much the same way as desires

or dreams remembered are.

There is an investment,

like an effort into saga,

now a sense of attachment,

a savvy of how to participate,

involvement into meaningful

and then possibly a necessity

to happen again and again.

Remember what I am saying to you,

is all fluid,

but without much awareness

as thought.

It exists as a given for now.

Hardly even a deconstruct

would reveal it.

There are difficult edges

to grasp it in any other way.

It is confounding unto itself.

How to entertain it

as a different point of view?

To yield a conscious inner dialogue

with possible language

to share with another,

not obvious or easy.

The more astute the awareness,

the less likely

words will come forth

to pronounce it.

It takes me away

and it does not come when called.

Whatever the medium

of this as process,

it does have an ongoing momentum,

but it is not apparent.

If dreams and desires were taken on

in much the same way,

as if like a wardrobe to be worn

for that period of time,

soon they would lead to the question,

who of me, is wearing them?

What is this fashion of my mind?

And how did this all take place

within me,

unobstructed and almost unobserved?

For me, I can’t put so much attention

into this question

so as the part of me to answer

has gone into a fade.

It is a delicate expansion

and then a balance.

Most of the normal tools of experience

are too gross or don’t really apply.

It is maybe a lot like fishing,

in that in that situation,

I have to be the fisherman, the boat,

the lake, the water and the fish,

sort of all at the same time

while giving credence to pole,

line, hook and worm,

yet doing it all together.

Somehow it is all in there,

I mean in me, like in you,

but it is not like normal living.

It is not like me just doing stuff.

It is somehow inside of normal stuff.

It is more like me doing and being

at the same time

and becoming aware of that

without messing up

the evidential process

as I know it to be.

It is richly revealing

and yet ongoing mysterious

in a self-secret sort of way.

And I go

where it takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment