also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, January 8, 2012

I am all people 1/8/12

I am all people,

all people in all of time.

Oneness,

before the sense of urgency,

before any suppositions of pain.

I am the composite of all views,

before view was a means,

before language was need.

I am of all things,

before reference was method,

before there was way,

before notice,

before feel,

before dimension had time.

I am the surrender

of all people as separate destiny,

the surrender of separate origin,

the surrender of relative sense,

the surrender of expectation.

I am even before sorrowful

in the arms of result.

I am all people,

without meeting or consensus,

without self consciousness

as self-concern.

We, you and I,

are all people,

without leaving my heart,

nor you,

yours . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment