also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, December 25, 2011

this vow is from beyond * 12/25/11

From this illusion

of temporality,

Karma back-intentions

whatever my focus.

Ongoing, all of experience

seems to blossom before

self-consciousness abides.

Reciprocity feeds my senses.

Objectification, as a paradox,

binds me to untimely accounts.

Value extends me

and extracts from me.

Care beckons me to respond.

Pain is the punctuation

in my pronouncement of logic.

Sorrows are conclusions

that sustain in me.

Grief is a false god

of rationalization.

All stages of identification

are my wardrobe

for projections of this moment.

Fever and fervor show me

true colors I otherwise

do not see.

Calm urges me

to give handouts

of peace to others.

Hunger gives me

emphasis to seek.

Happy is a reflection

without summary

sharing soul.

Confrontation is my method

of tumultuous embrace.

Responsibility is risk

made real ongoing.

Death is a fulcrum

finally realized.

Choice is a jester

posing as my ego.

Being has no boundaries.

What lives is what I sense

as history in passing.

What dreams me,

lives within and beyond.

Knowing is a midwife

birthing me

as her form

of personal service

made worthy.

Yet, truth has no form

and does not pose.

My solemn vow

is consciousness

as gratitude,

as we are all intended

in oneness

to live this vow

alive…

No comments:

Post a Comment