also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, November 29, 2011

time is myopia 11/29/11

Time in the mind

is applied myopia.

An elastissue

of self-consciousness

blooming permeabaubbles

of temporality

as thingyness

with up close self-encounters.

The mouth of now

is wide-open, large and looming.

Reframed monoliths

of name-ables

are imposing and impressive

as if an invisible conveyor belt

towards maximum zoom is on

and repeatedly crowding

all things recognizable into frame.

This is as if a theory

for presenting scary movies

overcame all odds

when mundaneity became

the chief enemy.

And now our philosophy for living

is a nonchalant

adrenal patch wardrobe

worn in a timely,

for all occasions, manner.

All these bludgeonings

are signatured as recognitions

as if somehow sacred

for calming the soul.

Time is myopia

as I latch on to

an hourglass's sequential grains

as a saving my ass lifeboat.

I am down

through the bottleneck

of my attention span.

I am worthy

of only a single linear grain

at a time,

attuned to the down swirl

as if this, in time,

is an elixir's fix.

Time, the myopia,

is as the body heat

of experiential metabolism churning.

Timyopia is somewhere

and I am noting it so.

This is the death of my being

from the stage fright of particulars.

Twenty lash questions

are smiting me.

Piranhas of accountability,

smelling my blood,

are a canned fury

while I am a human twitch

of a can opener.

Tie-me-up opia are all

of these teatherings

that each have

their own small deaths

within me.

I am a self-pinata

looking for a whack-then-spillage

of personal freedom

out of all of this.

It could be

a cause worthy occurrence

yet my balloony

boa constriction containment

is sensing, more or less,

a little death-opia

still timely coming my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment