also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, November 15, 2011

darken mirror looking back 7 11/10/11

Ascendancy may come

but as skeletal remains.

I am a doormat of isolation

but thrown down

into the fire of oneness.

I remain humanly combustible

but spiritually consumed.

I live now

to complete the over-soul link.

I have thickened my soul

to knock on that door.

Aloneness departing from despair,

is my sacrifice

to move from demons

to a god within.

I release my cause-burdens

as benchmarks of my journey.

Avoidance

and preoccupation dance

into the full moon night,

as my times of struggle

are dismantled and dismissed,

to come home to a oneness

as a presence from within.

Gone is a rock star

of tragic sincerity.

Surrender is a sacrifice

of evocative grace.

It is a roast

of provocative lost soul.

Dignity and spite

provide the hands that craft.

A jagged edginess

gives authentic

comfort and support.

If I hold your undivided attention

by topic

and by charismatic means

then I have tested the waters

of a darken mirror looking back

with my emptiness.

Now, I am most comfortable

in tumultuous chaotic settings

where some soul force

takes over me

and makes me come forth

from within

in a burdenless way.

Somewhere

within these lessons,

we are all free

when we come from

this oneness

through the darken mirror

looking back

as our personal means . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment