also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Darken mirror looking back 6 11/08/11

I can declare my

baseline cynic's worth.

I cannot condone

any sense of ego

in my spirit's rise.

I am possessed

in an empty way.

Mind will only defend me.

I truly love the light

in all beings.

It is for me to honor them.

I prefer smoldering

of dark lessons

to any blessed levity

coming my way.

I am critical of hope.

I have deadpan faith

that the worst is always

the doorman at my gate,

and denial is always

our greeting exchange.

I shun merit as a means.

For me,

innocence has no value.

I have spiritual power

currently exhibited as denial.

Helping others mandates me

with mine.

I disallow

all kindness towards others

as release for me.

I would accept as fate

that a collective act of spirit,

coming from others,

could release me

from my karmic crimes.

Through my victims’ hands

evolution comes to me.

In their passion for the light

my eyes are softened to receive.

I am as hard on my self

as language can hold up.

I am cursed by a woundedness

that rarely can display.

I am truly thirsty

as any next moment's darkness

becomes a cup for me to drink

from any quickening of light.

I remain transfixed

until my karmic bones

are scoured and pitted

with the sacred showerings

from these offended souls

within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment