also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, October 31, 2011

Darken mirror looking back 2

Brutal honesty is beyond refute here.

No intention of suicide.

Survival's slimmest margin

of acceptable means

in sharing light with others

to start with.

This is my way

of truly knowing of myself.

My smoldering pains,

offering counterpoints.

are the best for me

that life has offered.

All the joyfulness in getting by

lives unseen as passages

of secret sorrows.

For me to share from my heart

is to admit and to risk

of even deeper pain.

To embrace

the unembracable whole

is to make a case for worthiness.

This is a star-crossed path,

but there is an incessant calling.

Historically, no two consecutive steps

have met with this sweet embrace.

My true momentum comes blindly.

So far service in secret

has been my path.

Few people know this riddle well

as pursuit towards revelation.

No comments:

Post a Comment