also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'm going to choose

I'm going to choose my acids.

How's that

for a declaration about life?

From saliva to urination,

I want full control of my ph.

Just alkaline fluids

as demeanor and stasis.

And absolutely only acids

in digestive functions

when absorption is

a called for necessity.

No reflex from emotional duress,

no reflux of stomach acid

yelling up my esophagus,

no secret mission secretions

oozing through my pores,

no crumb drainage

from my overnight eyes,

no secret sinus infection

producing nuisance fluids that drain,

no lymph nodes gridlock clogged

with extra debris,

no excess water on the brain,

no need anywhere within

for swelling or bloating,

sweat when appropriate,

phlegm for a worthy cause,

weekly nocturnal emissions

as a last resort,

tears of joy everyday,

and that should do,

just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment