also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, July 21, 2011

two sky butts parked on a bench

I feel like sunlight

straightforwardly streaming

through inviting space

but you ask me not to bend

not to look back

or look through

just keep on going

towards light years by

and don’t even think about

circle round or bathing

the gravity of your world.

But I have to ask.

When is it that sky as light,

is ever beside itself?

Well here we are,

on a park bench,

sitting as bent light familiars,

pretending to be strained

as somehow strangers.

You point out weather

that is not in my sky.

And yet I am here weathering it

as if it were a wardrobe,

a disguise for when we meet.

And I ask in sky dialogue,

“and where are we going

that we are not already there?”

Scratching my sky in wonderment,

yet seemingly sitting here,

bound by this conversing

as if we are two sky butts

parked on a bench . . .

Discussing how we matter

to each other?

No comments:

Post a Comment