also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, July 25, 2011

As anvil as known

Experience is itself pain filled

in its truncation towards words.

Language stands facing me,

expecting understanding

to be my first forthright gesture.

I supposed experience

as a series of stills,

is brought to life

by being handed to me, aware.

Now how does my genius

for living apply?

The stream of being

has been interrupted

by boundary-ness.

Even the concept of boundary

offers a false respect.

Order is as first a reprisal.

Experience, as we know of it,

is extenuating,

a living adjunct-ness,

a wardrobe for weathering time,

excerpts of put-upons,

as life’s journey.

There is the pain of awareness

as touch meets up with objectification.

The techniques of sensibility

are as the laundering of life.

What has mind justified?

What with the sweep of retention,

there is a permanent callous

of subjectivity,

as anvil as known!

No comments:

Post a Comment