also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, May 5, 2011

Love finds me

kneading for a soft place

to land an authentic self
to wake in the voice

and saying the lines
that effortlessly speak me
to people who know of my turmoil
yet know me better from beyond
people that unhook me from effort
that look through me
when I pose and propose
as if I had just made myself

dull and vacant
and they are there waiting on me
in a post sneeze fashion
and I find an ambience of self
without thirst
a presence of being
without the need for mirrors
a residence of spirit
expanded

by the closeness of others
and there is where

I make no claims
hold no edges
entertain no clues
I am as home can be
this love finds me

No comments:

Post a Comment