also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, May 13, 2011

I have a deep breath

I have a deep breath

that I cannot breathe

without your presence

permitting as if confirming.

Except for the self of the breath,

I would not have known

of the difference

but now I do and I care.

It is an emotional expansion

that did not exist

without your presence,

spiritual and humane.

I did not on my own

sense this difference

or take up for myself

this fullness as presence.

This keys a surety about my being

and a direction guided by presence.

What is form and manner abides.

I now attend to the essence inside

of what is and what does.

How slippery this empty-fullness is.

Is it an indulgence

or a path of procession?

It is an intoxication beyond normalcy

that I accept as we are...

My love to the being

who represents you.

My heart to the spirit

who dwells within you.

I have this as experience

and I steal from it often

to share in the void

with this light . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment