also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, May 25, 2011

another crazy family person

Another person from a crazy family

has happened into my life.

It is an alert

but also a compassion.

Are we a lock

to work on those hidden agendas?

There is a strong energy connection

but two different stories

searching for overlaps.

How have I been mistakenly cast again,

as if common hurt were common ground?

How do we discover without new damage?

I don’t want to go through all the dramas

as if this were a first time with old wounds

just because you seem so very familiar to me

but appear to be somebody new.

I am already in the same role responses

I already know.

It feels like I am secretly intending

to sand off the sand paper itself

because hidden below the sandpaper’s sand

are karma lotto numbers for a winner.

“Do you have something that needs sanding?

and by the way,

what’s the name of that melody you’re humming?

It’s so familiar”.

[ It’s just on the tip

of my life lessons tongue, damn! ]

“So where were we.

Hi . . . . .

As you were saying . . . . .

You too, that is so coincidental.

You know, it reminds me of the time

when I . . . . .”

[Oh my god,

I’ve embraced an octopus of unconsciousness . . . . .

again! ]

“ Excuse me,

do you know what kind of familial soup

we are in?”

No comments:

Post a Comment