also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, April 23, 2011

Excerpt from what lovers say

a blade edge of attention

towards you

so delicately sharp in the traverse

seen high in the sky of our eyes

as a taut rope between us

yet forward faces

far distant from feelings

a myopia of backdrop wideness

strung up betwixt

pebbled with emotion

affronting each gesture of connection

thus far blocking me

with unseen ease

and the promise of confusion

sways and down turns

of unforeseen needs resolve

the pit of me

a molasses of my self

yet blessed with sight

beyond this circumstance

guiding blindly

over unknown disturbances from within

effort is as meaningless

as desire is a groping

it is a time tube like never before

where I thought

the blade to be straight and true

to safe ground

I call you

my invention of passage

has invisible hands of assistance

you so willingly agree

to represent yourself

my birthing your birthing anew

under each others’ watchful gaze

as what you do for yourself

is also there

two compelled

transform a helix dance upward

measured by the secret sameness

of heartbeats

by what the shape

of our breath will express

that this oneness will leave us witless

movement that cannot translate

as the dance is the faint of sureness

into a high canopy above

as the cellular of us

somehow letting separateness go . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment