also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What we do with death Part 4 of 4

Inwardly, share with me

the riddle of your passage

with physical death

while I am here

to anchor and deed with living.

Gift me with glimpses,

presence, and responses

to what is happening for you.

Take with you

how I cherish your being

and reflect for you

on the impact

you have on my life.

Find a way

to let me be with you

in your passing.

Teach me the signs

of your grace in transition.

I am calmed

as you are calming.

I journey along

but do not have

the sight or depth

unless you are the offering.

I am a servant

to the expanse you face.

I can never return from

where you now take me.

It is not that

I am dying your death

but rather I am living

a deeper richness.

You exemplify your passage

and it is answers

to my blindness.

Your spirit comes forward

as you leave

and I leave my personality

to embrace what you offer.

We are there

as never before,

revealing more

of my spirit to me

then I imagined.

You are evident

and eventful to me.

I discover a deeper love

of myself

in order to give back to you.

You are the gift given

and I am the gift I receive

from your offering

where we are becoming one

in your absence.

I am more the spirit

of myself

in honoring your life.

I do not want

memories of you.

I will live into

this connection

shared from now.

My heart is changed

for loving you now

has changed me.

They call it your death

but I live it into my life.

I am more of us

than we were.

The thanks

I would give you for this

is really to live more fully

from this place

with everyone across my life

from this day forward.

As you go

see me this way.

Call on me

any way you can.

I want to participate

across the divide

until there is none,

until there is nothing to give

and nothing to receive.

For there

as for here,

we are all becoming one . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment