also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, January 17, 2011

relating

There are times

that I think I am concessionary

or accommodating or cooperative

or maybe collaborative

but for now it is all

this process of self-reflection.

I guess my self-intent is a question.

How do I fit in

with other’s objectives and plans.

Sure there are cameos

of past shared accomplishment.

Occurrences I believe were co-perceived

and mutability offered and exchanged.

I’ve made temporal adjustments

towards agreement.

I can’t measure

for hidden resentment for sure

but there has been play

and episodes of unexpected richness

and spontaneity worth noting.

I think I am genuine and confluent.

Why all these doubts?

Well, within my experiences,

do any of my real self-storylines

ever really cross into being co-shared?

No comments:

Post a Comment