also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, November 25, 2010

mother to daughter

She, as the daughter,

is the glacial waters

returning to the cathedral

of her spiritual origin.

She has thawed

into this fluid state of being.

She is all her elements

brought forth from gestation.

She has prospered

and is forthcoming

through her means.

I was her home,

at one time,

her living habitat

to be of each other

and carry on from there

in a deep kinship manner.

She is an expression

of my attributes.

She is a byproduct

of my themes.

She finds me

in her every breath.

Maybe I am behind

her every thought.

Our emotional spirits

share within our every deed.

I spin in her

as she melts within me.

I am touched by her

where she is my sacred waters.

She has blessed me by being.

She has taken as instruction

from where I am my surrender.

I hold her by my method

towards the light.

We are shape shifting

in shared celebration

where our spirits recognize.

She has anointed me

with her coming from afar.

She has passed through me

on her way

to soul resourcefulness.

She releases me

from my willful methods.

She has demystified my sense

of control.

I have an emotional richness

from her passion for life.

We bathe in this embrace

for our lives to carry on.


No comments:

Post a Comment