also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, October 30, 2010

Soliciting awareness

Pardon my entry

into your awareness.

My innocent ploy is

your voluntary interest.

Yes your focus is my need.

So . . . here we are

and I have your attention.

Well, maybe I am just reaching.

I have made some assumptions

about what we share.

I thought you were

as bored as I.

I mean

this pretending to be separate

and then freshly meeting up anew.

I vibed you many times from afar.

I assumed that you did like wise also.

This does not feel like

meeting at square one

you know!

So what are we to do?

For my part,

whatever is fine by me.

I am just struggling with

the way we do who we are.

No, not just you and me

but people in general.

What is this means

we use to give appearances?

This way we stand apart

and then meet as if anew.

All this language and posturing

and then the story as fill.

At one level this all really seems

very odd to me,

and yet overly habitual

in all those other familiar ways.

It is like

let’s agree

to go unconscious together.

I won’t rain on your stagnation

and you don’t rain on mine.

This is our collusion of sorts

but supposedly not intentional.

It is weird how much we do this

and not notice enough to care.

It bugs me in a restless sort of way.

I mean it gets in the way of being,

most all of the time.

Not that I know for sure

what else there is to do.

But it is so blatantly vacant

and nothing really happens.

I guess it’s like

we lack something playful inside.

I feel mischievous

and do not know

what that really means.

It’s not like practical jokes

or punking someone.

No, its not like we need to act crazy

or get wasted on something.

It is more like I know you

but don’t know how I know.

I feel you

as if we had walkie-talkies

on our inner dialogue.

It’s fun that way

and there are others

much the same.

But nothing ever happens.

no response, no play.

So what do you say?

This awareness stuff,

is this all that strange to you

or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment