also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, September 11, 2010

I don’t know you

I don’t know you by a name

but I know you by another means.

I knew you before recognition

made assuring attempts.

My field is familiar with yours.

These fields,

they are our personages

around to punctuate sentences

that these fields have

already answered for the other.

Before I had words, I knew you.

My mind gave me rationalizations

to ride shotgun with,

just in case.

My logic is gasping, short of breath

or muffles its verifying response.

I am, for myself, to look away

while the rest of me includes you.

Not that I know that

but it feels that way ongoing.

Mindfully, couldn’t catch an edge

for what already is so.

If this is method

then there is no practice possible.

I have a rationale of biases

at my disposal, and they are

either muted or outdated.

Those are views that have flat sides,

no wings, can’t sing, cast shadows

work at certitude

and are prepared to react.

This current circumstance,

as with the past,

still has hot breath,

short-term memory,

and a superficial anxiety to perform.

Well, maybe not.

I don’t know you

from a justification

accountability standpoint.

I can’t defend

what I am feeling either.

I am very much inclined

in feeling expanded and assured.

This is all by another means

and it is fulfilling.

The curiosity ends in the mind

as my emotions come forward

with the light.

I don’t really know you

and I don’t actually know any more

what that truly means . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment