also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, August 1, 2010

Your life as the answer (part 4 of 6)

Part 4


I do not have thought

as my deepest metaphor.
I would have liked to say

that mentality

as in male mentality

is to blame for the framing

we do as our story unfolds
but I sense that gender

is only the surface tension

of the mirror we face.
As I would look into

the eyes of everyone,
I see isolation

and the faces of isolation

crying out as absentees.
We are a narcissistic species

self induced but ill equipped

for the entitlement we claim.
Our voice is the rhetoric

of violence reclaimed.
Our actions are polarized

accordingly
as if this were the continuum

of transcendence offered by life.
Every next person

although disguised as separate

is the key.
Every next person in our life

is a creative opportunity

from within
to share our wealth of being.
It is only true in its aliveness.
It answers nothing.
It solves nothing.

It lives in the beyond

coming forth as expression.
It either takes us up

or preoccupies in comparisons.

No comments:

Post a Comment