also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, August 7, 2010

Through or with

Either I am through everything

or I am with everything.

If I am with everything,

eventually this becomes

a maintenance life,

a large living billboard

of display,

a method

of overheard self-dialogue,

an S.O.S. from the island of me,

an ever-expanding collection

of indirect crumbs.

If I am through everything

then everything will become art.

There is scent all along the way.

I am an expression of being,

a trail of inclusion,

a stir and a whorl

of passionate crumbs.

I am a means of conveyance.

I am a we to those I meet.

We are a share

of fewer stories

and more of the living.

We are more timeless

in presence together.

It is a different type

of physics

from beyond . . .

sensory assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment