also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, June 20, 2010

Saying good bye

There are so many labels

in a relational world.

We are knowing them

mostly from the outside in.

As with most everything

that includes myself,

there are constant senses

for reference at my side.

There is a verbal mentor

within me

assisted by a kibitzer,

and also a chorus

of inner voices

with their perspectives

and opinions.

All seem to function

as stand alones

but intimately so.

It is an involuntary entourage

maybe as keepsakes.

At first, is-ness and such-ness

were just distant introductions.

Mind you, at an inner distance

but not more than concepts.

They are a curious find

and initially,

somewhat strange

to follow along,

yet not unlike

the initial concept

of understanding a mirror.

That there is . . .

and then there is me,

with a closeness

yet still foreign.

Eventually

there is gross evidence

of the sameness

for my sense and my self.

This is all somehow elusive

and yet very non-demanding.

All efforts and pursuit

were my interests.

Sometimes

it is like “hide and seek”.

Many times,

it is startlingly timeless.

I had a working concept

and revisited with it

into refinement.

Now questions

the mental chauffer.

Does not experience

pass itself off

as the journey?

Always experience

is attempting to be

in the same breath as me.

But isness and suchness

works with tools

that need no tending.

They work with tools

more profound than animation.

They are always more subtle

than I am sensory aware.

Ground/figure

is a very local application.

Subject/object

is really a hobby

done out of habit.

With isness and suchness,

I am saying goodbye

and I am eliminating nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment