also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Find for me

Find for me,

a form

that has no shape or surface

courteous by intent,

a mind

that has no reaction or retention

as its means,

a spirit

without impulse inclined

or inhibitions opposing,

a soul

that has no self boundaries

in a selfless sea of face.

Find for me,

a sky

with no dimensions on display,

a language

without depiction’s slur,

a sense

without ground figure in refrain,

a thought

that cannot recall itself.

Find for me,

a method

without repetition’s benefit,

an awareness

without a reference point,

an original intent

that includes all variance,

a statement of being

as ongoing as . . . say presence

please, find these,

if not for yourself

then for me . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment