also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, May 29, 2010

I am the now

I am always the now

inside this Everest of the moment.

I am the formless

without any apparent restraint.

I am always the eminence

inside of any deeper search.

I am this now.

Face me and doubt.

Be through me and live.

I am the residence ever after

distraction has lost it edge.

I am the metronome

behind the constancy of breath.

I am connectivity

in every way within you.

I am this now.

Face me and despair.

Be through me and alive.

I am the part of you

beyond usage and opinion.

I am the hum of self

beyond all of sensory claims.

I do not aspire to have a life.

I am being.

I am the now.

Face me and suffer.

Be through me and be.

No comments:

Post a Comment