also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Free spirit

I am a worst-case free spirit.

My cage is made

of everywhere.

Captured by impulse and whimsy,

my focus is this

unceasing reactive yearning.

I am a 24/7 hostage

to the proof of being free.

Self required to be

exemplary and evidential,

detained by un-conditionality,

exiled into the expression of unique.

I am a prisoner of uncommonness,

a poster child of unconventionality,

in an out-of-the-box confinement.

In order to be this supremely free,

I made the assumption

that I am not,

then consumed myself

with efforts

to deny my initial supposition.

This became a continuum

of vast containment.

It is self-consciousness

spent in vain.

For everyone is

both common and unique.

Everyone is essentially

that free spirit within,

without this life

of premise and release.

Free spirit,

I ask of you

to leave my possession

so that I can come from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment