also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, March 20, 2010

Living the prison alive

I am living in the prison

of other’s acceptable version

of me.

They do not know their roles

but execute them

from within their expectations

and self-assertions.

I am contained

within their value terrains

even though they have,

to a certain degree,

distain and dismissal

for me privately.

They have angers in reaction

and judgments in summary

to administer to me

emotionlessly, face to face,

as there are topics presented

as mediums of display.

I make the walls of my prison

out of inward expandedness.

I breathe in senselessly

out side of these reality tested

compressive times.

In effortless buoyant moments,

I am creative

with whatever these means

that are affronting me.

I am acts

of companionable containment

when I am more deeply sourced

in response to most everything.

My mundane life features itself

as empty vessels

of actions and icons

while where I secretly fill them

from within me,

goes deeper and deeper

way beyond

my mundane circumstance.

I am pleasantly repressed

and overtly dismissed

as we all are,

some of the time,

but unrestrained

in my inward journey.

I fly not by growing wings

but becoming sky.

I embrace not with bodies

but with empathetic immersion.

I am cultivating rich soil

where I am to display

the bonsai tree of my life.

For a man,

this is an invitation

into woman’s world,

living within

the apparent limitations

but richly embracing oneself

through it.

There is no judgment

from myself that saves me.

Everything is contradicted

as normally ongoing.

I live in the sooth of actions

not for their results.

There are no gains to uncover.

There are no rewards to merit.

There is now unfolding.

And how I lend myself fully

to its method, its expression,

its fullness, its silence

its essence,

its untainted-ness by meaning,

its unrestrained emptiness,

and its residence for source,

makes all the discoveries

not conclusions

but permissions.

Permissions to be

in the joy of movement,

to be

in the animation of being,

to be

in the vibrancy of awareness,

and the fluid intoxications

of spiritual enterprise . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment