also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, January 4, 2010

Androgynously, I cried

I cried,

the mascara

that I never wore,

darken tracks

down my hidden face,

too masculine

from the woman

I never appeared to be

but am.

As a man,

I wanted the paradox

coming out of you,

coming by me,

by my pain.

Your initiation to notice,

bleeds my joy.

I need that hurt

explained to me,

best by your example.

You are

more than enough reflection

to be my lead.

I am my veiled life

for you to walk through

as a tall field

of sunflower faces,

visually to blind you

into my next step

as a warm river

of rapids and swirling.

Safely keeping you curious,

as a harp

played without restraint,

for those blur fingers

seen as fury glimpses,

to strum your soul.

I cannot end

my teeming sigh

without your lips

parted in reply,

reply . . .

1 comment:

  1. I replied from the first moment
    lightning streamed out from my soul toward you
    shaking, blinded, choking, yet still alive
    each bone broken in reverie
    music still heard
    lips parted in silent reply
    eternity as this present moment

    ReplyDelete