also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thought forms

thought forms

for the giving and free exchange,

to avoid the sins of the mind as posing

from somewhere else inside.

these words that hold me hostage

by their definitive roots

as synaptic grips into my head.

meaning is a nostalgia forest

featuring the seduction

from the shade of say.

words by meanings are sundials

with their reflections connoting pasts

yet as positions of a recent universe

although distinctly gone from now.

I long to retire

to the residency of a dripping blaze

where no meaning settles,

no scrapbooks saved.

where words are like raindrops

upon the ocean of now,

additive but submissively gone.

understanding as the surface action

between higher mind and being,

giving us a viewing plain

upon which we freely float.

I do not want to be a custodian,

bobbing and treading

into that surface view.

I do not want memory as my flotilla.

I want for a wave-action life

but also a need for the gills of being.

I want to float buoyant and longing

for an empty shimmering surface,

a clear watered deep

of penetrative sunlight rays

sharply into the wholeness of the void,

and the art of evaporative means

to say without any shadows.

and finally for thought forms

to go beyond

the surface tension of meaning,

to swim with common mind

and to consciously circulate

in a oneness of planet and being.

thought forms . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment