also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, December 1, 2009

that I think

that I think

as if warming my hands

over an open mind-pit of fire

and what I think

as if by thought

I bring into the light

a substance that burns

both intimately

and brightly

but these items are really

only and stillborn after-affects

of the ever so near

yet standing so tall

as the shadow-casts of the now

no face paint of composition

no referential compliance

will make it any more so

as decently present

and decidedly inclusive

in the blossom of now.

I can’t breath meaning

I can’t live the naming

even thought itself

is only an accomplice

of minor intrigue as imposition

on or into the now

promoting the life

with and amongst

these invisible friends

as concepts on the half-shell

of the skull

a delight of canopy treats

to extract me

from the full-bodied now

No comments:

Post a Comment